I think most of you can agree that it’s been quite chilly lately. During these cold winter days and nights, nothing beats snuggling up to the warm simple pleasures of delicious comfort food. Here are my top snacks that will warm your heart.
- Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup – Who doesn’t love chicken noodle soup?!
- Crunch Mozzarella Sticks – These are fun, fast, fabulous, and perfect for an after school snack! Your kids will love the warm, gooey and cheesy goodness!
- Mushroom Pizza Bites – Have your kids assemble their own mini mushroom pizza! Prepare numerous toppings and lets your kids go have fun with the ingredients!
- Chicken Pot Pie – True comfort food for the soul!
- Baked Potato Eggs – These delicious baked potatoes are crispy on the outside, but soft and warm on the inside… yum! It’s delicious on its own or can be topped off with an egg, or better yet, sour cream!
- Creamy Spinach Dip – Sneak in your kid’s daily veggies in this warm, creamy dip!
- Microwaved Baked Apples – Easier than apple pie, but just as tasty!
- Whole Wheat Rosemary Pretzel – Eat your heart out, Wetzel Pretzel! You won’t need to make that trip to the mall to enjoy these homemade pretzels.
- Grilled Cheese and Tomato Bisque – Your child will love dipping their grilled cheese sandwiches into a very delicious complimentary bowl of tomato bisque.
- Cornbread – Quick and easy to make, your kids will love this warm snack!
Enjoy and stay warm!